I am trying to give Kimee extra attention and do fun big girl things
with her before the weather turns cold and especially before the
with her before the weather turns cold and especially before the
new baby comes in a few weeks. (38 weeks and counting..)
I recently took her to feed the ducks. She loved it. As is usual
with ducks, there were only a few to start with and then by the time
we were done the number of ducks had tripled. Kimee was thrilled
and wanted to make sure the ducks had bread because they were
hungry. The pictures aren't the best because I was by myself and I
was scared Kimee might fall in the water as she was so excited to feed them.


Here Kimee is showing us the bread
that duckies eat when they get hungry.

She wanted this one lonely duck to
come eat out of her hand. She was calling
"Here ducky ducky..."

Kimee wondering where all the bread went.
was scared Kimee might fall in the water as she was so excited to feed them.
Here Kimee is showing us the bread
that duckies eat when they get hungry.
She wanted this one lonely duck to
come eat out of her hand. She was calling
"Here ducky ducky..."
Kimee wondering where all the bread went.
1 comment:
Cute, Ellie loves the birds also. So I totally forgot that you were pregnant and especially that far along. Good luck and I can't wait to see pics of the new arrival.
Post a Comment