eating more to keep up with Ethan
not being able to lift Kimee (due to C-section)
changing a ton of diapers
the nursing routine ( or trying to get one)
being sore
2 kids who need your attention and need it NOW
being a mother of 2 kids
I am sure there are more but I am too tired to list them.
Here are some pictures from the hospital. Due to the swine flu
we could only have 2 vistors at a time in the room and
children under 14 could not come at all. That was one of the
hardest things, not seeing Kimee for almost 4 days. Lots of
our extended family was sick so they didn't come visit either.
My parents came and so did my brother and his wife.
So peaceful..
I think we are adjusting pretty well to having a newborn.
Carl goes back to work this week so that will be the real
test. Kimee is doing better with little Ethan than we both
thought. She is a pretty good helper. Every time Ethan
cries she says, "Mommy he is hungry. He needs milk."
Sadly most of the time she is right. She likes to hold him
and gives him her stuffed animal dog when he cries. Lets
hope it continues this way.
Our family. We are looking down at him
because 2 someones we know and love
that we decided to bite the bullet and do the landscape
for our yard. We hired someone and they leveled it,
added sprinklers, and the rock wall tiers the few days
before the baby was born. This made it all ready for Carl
and some of our family members do the sod while I was
in the hospital. It was nice to come home to see the great
work they did. It will be so nice come spring to have a yard.
Here is the backyard we still have not taken a picture of the
front yet.
2 comments:
Oh I can't wait to see Ethan in a few weeks! He is just too cute. The yard looks good! Now Kimee can go swimming next summer!
Such a darling family! And so great that the yard is done. It looks awesome! I was out in the yard raking leaves cursing our finished yard today. :)
Post a Comment