Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween


Kimberlee got her fill of candy this Halloween. Wednesday, we were at the church for the ward Halloween party. She filled her little princess bucket at the trunk-or-treat at the end of the party. Friday, she came to HealthEquity to trick-or-treat around the cubicles. She, again, filled her bucket there. Saturday, it was time to trick-or-treat in Grandpa's neighborhood with her cousins, and yes, she filled her bucket once again. I don't mind because she got some of my favorite candies. (she doesn't mind if daddy takes a little) At least, she hasn't said anything yet. She was, in my unbiased opinion, the cutest princess in the history of princesses.

2 comments:

Alison Berrett said...

She is the cutest princess! I love the costume! I thought that was the whole point of little kids going trick-or-treating, so the parents can eat their candy later.

Breanna said...

She is adorable!! And since we don't have any girls yet, I can agree with you. :) Landon was sick the week after Halloween so he didn't get any candy and has now almost completely forgotten about it. It's great!!!