Monday, May 10, 2010

Harlee's Baby Blessing

Carl and I got back from Moab on Saturday early afternoon and then drove to Rexburg (up and back) for Harlee's blessing on Sunday. I think I am done with road trips for awhile. We drove with my parents so at least we had a few extra people to help entertain the kids. The trip is always longer with kids but I guess like I was told you just expect that. One positive thing is that Kimee doesn't seem to mind taking a pit stop on the side of the road. She has said several times today, "Remember Mom how the grass tickled my bum when I......" I'll leave it to your imagination to finish that sentence. It is pretty funny. She is talking nonstop about Harlee. She says she wants to go see her tomorrow... Of course right now to Kimee everything is tomorrow, including her birthday. I cannot get over how small Harlee is. She is like a little doll especially compared to Ethan. (Not really a fair comparision I know) I held her in her beautiful blessing dress and wondered if I was really holding her since I couldn't hardly feel her. I wish my kids would have been that small. That would have made life during and after birth a lot easier. Harlee is very cute and it was good to see her and it wasn't too bad seeing Andy and Abbey too, (you know I love you guys) I still can't believe my little brother is a daddy... Congrats Abbey and Andy!!

First a few pictures of our family.

No question here who his Daddy is..


The cousins and then Kimee.

Sweet little Harlee.

1 comment:

Breanna said...

I SO hear you on the big babies front! Although, I am grateful for my big babies because I don't worry about them as much as I think I would if they were smaller. However, in the same breath, I was talking to my Dr about size of this one and the thought that more than likely he will be bigger than my last just makes me want to scream. How on earth are we going to have as many children as we want if they just keep getting bigger? There HAS to be a maximum capacity! :) Glad to see you guys were able to get away. What a beautiful place to visit. (Moab, not Rexburg) :)