Tuesday, May 25, 2010

6 Months and Growing Like a Weed

Ethan turned 6-months this last week. He continues to be such a joy to have in our house. He is growing and developing so fast. It seems like every couple of days I am asking myself, when did he learn to do that? He likes his jumperoo and is also content to just sit and play with toys. He likes to be around people and doesn't like to left alone. He can almost sit by himself and roll to his tummy but then just starts crying and Kimee usually rolls him back over to his back. (Whether she is helping or hindering depends....) Kimee and Ethan continue to get along great and she is a great helper, most days. The other morning, I woke up to Kimee singing..which isn't too unusual. Then I hear Ethan and he is laughing. I thought I better go see what was going on in their bedroom. I open the door and see that Kimee has climbed into the crib with Ethan. They were both lying down under the blankets (sort 0f) that Kimee had put over them. She was singing to Ethan. I said to Kimee, Oh what a good big sister you are. She said, He was just crying a little bit so I had to take care of him Mommy. He wanted songs and now he is happy. See? We will enjoy this time of them liking eachother and hope this continues for a while.

Here are Ethan's stats, Weight 18.2 lbs (61%), Length 27 inches(70%) and his head 17.75 inches (80% ONLY, surprisingly amazing I know. Makes ya wonder what the babies heads they are comparing him to look like..)

Playing with his toys.


In his Jumperoo. (Just wanted to see if they looked alike at this age)
All tuckered out after a long, hard, day.
Kimee fell alseep one day on our stairs.

2 comments:

Breanna said...

I can't believe she fell asleep on the stairs! What cute kids you have Emilee!!!

Anonymous said...

They are such fun kids. We love them to death.