Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

This is a little late in posting but better than nothing I suppose. Bekah and Jacob just turned 9months.They are really great babies. I couldn't have pre-ordered any better. (Maybe my order might have only included one instead of two just kidding, we love them both). We decided to do more this summer than we did last summer and trust that doesn't take much, since I was pregnant all last summer.  We decided to go camping at Utah Lake. We had a great time and took one morning to hike the "Y." We left the twins home as we didn't have enough backs to carry kids. Kimee made it the whole way and Ethan did 3/4 way up and 3/4 of the way down...They did pretty good.

I would like to think that this picture of Jakey below is a "Groesbeck" trait...(falling asleep anywhere) but it could have easily been he got tired of waiting for his food.
















Bekah was so proud of obtaining her first chocolate chip cookie all by herself.
 "Y" trailhead.


We learn to focus on the important things in life.
 Daddy and Kimee


















She learned to pose like this from her girl cousin, whom will remain unnamed.. 

Ethan has to climb on everything.
 
















Carl "cooking"(or burning) our tin foil dinners.


Kimee and her normal weird faces she pulls at the camera.
Ethan loved the giant campfire marshmellows.. Never again will I buy these even if on sale. They are HUGE and full of "pure sugar."

1 comment:

Alison Berrett said...

Hahahaha.....Kimee and Elli are so funny! They need to be around each other more! I love little Jakey!! Okay we live them all! Such cute kiddos!