Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New Career Path?



I may have discovered a new career in competitive eating. We went to lunch yesterday at Porter's Place, in Lehi. Pictured here is the "destroying Angel." Austin said that he would pay for my lunch ($17.00) if I finished the whole thing... so I did. On one hand, I had to protect my pride while on the other hand, I knew that Emilee would be plenty mad at me for spending $17 on lunch. To add some perspective, I cut the burger into fourths (trick I learned on Man Vs Food) and each fourth was a little bigger than a Burger King Whopper. We'll see what the next challenge brings.

5 comments:

Abbey said...

Andy says your next challenge is pooping it out.

Alison Berrett said...

Wow! When you are rich and have your own show don't forget the little guys! We love mvf at our house! Way to go!

Breanna said...

Oh, come on Carl... don't let Emilee forget that she ate a big judd! :) You guys could do team competitions.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Carl Way to throw it down man! I am proud of you.

I recently tried to eat my own medium deep dish pizza when I was on a work trip and it totally worked me over.

I think we should find that place that does the 72 ounce steak in texas. That would be sweet.