Wednesday, June 22, 2011

One Boy, One Girl





We had an ultrasound a little while back which told us that one was definitely a girl, and the other seemed to be a girl. (turns out that girl was a very modest boy) He was not modest today. Emilee went in for another ultrasound to check the twins' development, and the ultrasound tech was nice enough to offer a second opinion. Both babies were in a much better position for gender check this time around. We are very happy to announce that we are having one of each. Now, I don't have to worry about mixing them up in the hospital. :) Hope you like the pictures.

2 comments:

Alison Berrett said...

Hehehe, I love that you thought about mixing the babies up in the hospital, never crossed my mind. No worries now! Congrats! Now we've got to do some shopping.

Courtney said...

So fun! I can't wait to meet your newest family members!