Our little town had Art City Days. We decided to go participate in some of the festivities
Things like this make me feel like summer is FINALLY here.
We went to the carnival. There was a lot of people there since we went on the cheap ticket day. We spent some time waiting in line,but it was worth it. The kids had a fun time. Ethan loved the car ride because he could turn the steering wheel and push lots of buttons. What 18-month-old boy wouldn't love that?


Kimee controlled this flying bug ride and as soon as the ride started she pulled the lever to go to the max height. She was the first one up in the air. Thrill seeker maybe... I think Ethan was a little scared at first but he liked it by the end.
Can't go the carnial without riding the carousel.
We also went to the hotair balloons. The kids enjoyed it and I enjoyed it for the fact that I have been going to hotair balloons with my dad for many years of my life. Now, I get to pass it on to my kids. The twins even got their first experience.
Then we did fireworks. Still no doubt whose son Ethan is.







1 comment:
Glad you were still able to enjoy Art city days. Hey how about a good belly picture so we can see those babies grow! Elli misses Kimee and can't wait to see her. She keeps asking if Kimee's toe is all better.
Post a Comment