Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween

This year Halloween was fun as Kimee understood the concept quite well, almost too well. She got a lot of candy. I, being the responsible parent that I am and not at all for my own personal gain, went through and weeded out her candy. I only allowed so much candy to be in the bucket at one time. The rest is in a bag hidden. The first morning after Halloween Kimee saw the bucket and said, "Mommy something is wrong with my bucket, all my candy is gone. Ethan must have ate it. Guess I will just have to treat 'o treating again tonight and get some more." I guess I didn't explain or forewarn her that she was not going to get ALL of her candy at once. After I explained what I did she was fine. One of the great privileges of being a parent at Halloween is eating some of candy and she is young enough she won't notice what's gone. (Unless you take the full sized MMs or Skittles. She remembers these and asks everyday if she can have them yet). Here are some pictures. Oh, as a side note, I decided I am not buying costumes for growing babies until the day before OR make sure the costume has detached feet. Ethan almost out grew his. He was a little monkey. It is kind of hard to tell from the front what he was.




Kimee put her cousin's Super Mario Hat on Ethan.
Surprisingly,(or not) it fit his head sort of..

Ethan is enjoying a pretezel. Such a happy baby.

1 comment:

Justin and Melissa said...

Hey Em, Happy Halloween! I have a few questions for you... First, when are we going to get together, I haven't seen you in forever. Second, are you doing the medical transcription thing and if so how is that going?