Sunday, April 18, 2010

Now we've done it!

The last few weeks the kids and I have been sick. We are getting better but due to our sickness we had to post-pone our trip to Rexburg to see my brother's new baby Harlee. Anyway, the good part about staying home this weekend was that I found a great deal on a used trampoline. It was too good of a deal to pass up. I know, now I have done it. Just asking for trouble aren't we? It is huge. It measures 15 feet and just 2 years old. Takes up some space in the yard but that is okay for right now. It comes with a netted enclosure but we have yet to put that up. It needs a little mending first. Kimee loves it. Ethan even got in on the action yesterday. (Sorry no pics yet of him.) It really wore Kimee out and she slept in until 8:00am this morning. I could get used to that. Anyway, we are pretty excited and Kimee is not too crazy on it yet so that is good. We have had warm weather the last few days which has helped us get things done in the yard. The yard is coming along and the more we look at it the more we realize we have no idea what we are doing but you gotta learn sometime. I will post pictures at the end of next weekend with the "improvements", assuming everything turns out as planned. That is what we have been up to.





2 comments:

Alison Berrett said...

Wahoo! That's so awesome! Elli will be so jealous when she comes to visit and both Kimee and Grammy have trampolines and she doesn't.

Breanna said...

yay for sleep!!! and oh, for the trampoline. Way cool!