Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2 Months Old and Counting

It seems like as parents we always counting time with little ones, starting as early as the pregnancy. Some days are long but they add up to fast months. Ethan is now 2-months-old and growing like crazy. We don't have stats yet but I don't need numbers to tell me is chunky and getting heavy. He went to church for his first time on Sunday. It was really fun to dress him in his Sunday clothes. He is growing so fast, wearing mostly 3-6months, and 6 month sized clothes. I had to re-organize his drawers so that he could wear the clothes before he out grew them. He is starting to smile and laugh. It is fun to see and hear. He is a really good baby and it has been fun to have a boy. Kimee really likes to pick out his clothes and tells me almost everything that he needs something pink because all his clothes are blue. ( I don't think Carl would go for anything pink and in my defense not ALL his clothes are blue.)

Doesn't he just look like a cute little man in his Sunday best?
Here he is smiling.
And of course, the timeline
of events wouldn't be complete
without a picture of Daddy
"babysitting". I love my boys.

3 comments:

Mel and Angus said...

I see a little bit of Andy in him!

Alison Berrett said...

What a chuck! We miss the little man, next time we see him he'll be crawling or more!

Breanna said...

Yes, aren't dads the best babysitters? Oh, what a handsome boy!