Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Kimee really likes to play teaparty. We play several
times a day usually. Today she invited
Ethan and her dolly. (Mom had to ask to be invited.)
After the teaparty, she took her dolly on a walk to the
park.


Ethan is a good baby and is definitely growing
as you can well see. He is coming on 2 months.
Where has the time gone? I took this picture in hopes
of showing his little smile, didn't get the smile but
got a cute chubby picture anyway.

Kimee is growing up also. She now sleeps in her "big
girl bed." She looks so old in it. She has done pretty
well staying it, mostly because I think she is exhausted
when she goes to bed. We have cut her naps so she goes
to bed by about 7:45. I wasn't sure if I wanted to fight
the nap situation as she would usually play in crib (until
she learned to climb out) for about 30 minutes before
actually going to sleep. Luckily, I am feeling pretty much
back to normal and don't need my afternoon nap either.
I guess it was a good time to do the transition.


Notice she has her dolly and
her teddybear all tucked in too.

2 comments:

Mel and Angus said...

Ethan is getting so big. Looks like he drinks straight cream! Kimee is looking like a big girl!

Alison Berrett said...

Ahh, we want to be invited to a tea party with Kimee! Elli misses her so much! She keeps asking to go to Kimee's house to play. I'm not sure I'd recognize Ethan now, so chubby and cute!