Friday, September 26, 2008
Oh The Things Your Spouse Does
So here's the newest story with us. Carl went fishing with his friend Chris yesterday. He brought home his catch all gutted and cleaned, which is great. We love fish. There was only one little problem.... He says he couldn't find a container to put the fish in. I was gone so this left him to his creative ways and creative they were. He ended up putting the fish in the top shelf of the fridge. (You can see the pictures below for further explanation.) The funny part is that I came home and was putting groceries away when I hear what I figured out to be a sloshing noise.. I finally realized where it was coming from and freaked out when out of the corner of my eye I saw the tail of the fish. Carl thought it was funny and didn't really see a problem with it in there. The fish is still there (we are going to eat it soon) but it still freaks me out every time I open the fridge. Anyway, we enjoyed a good laugh and I guess a little bit of humor in a marriage is a good thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think that's a great spot for fish. I need to start doing that at my house!
Greg
www.legacyhomedesign.com
Post a Comment