Happy Late St. Patrick's Day. I tried to serve them this for breakfast... They won't eat it any other time but I thought I might get lucky...with the holiday. No such luck.
So we went with this. Its hard to tell but green milk, green french toast and green eggs. A little food dye never killed anyone right?Eating their "green" breakfast.
HAPPY EASTER!! The Easter bunny came from a far and delievered Easter Sunday Best for the kids. Thank you Easter Bunny.
This was a test picture but he just reminded how fast he is growing up. Don't mind the scrape on his head.He was driving his dump truck and wasn't paying attention to where he was going..
This is the best we got with all the kids.(Notice correct birthorder...)They wanted to show Grandma and Grandpa what a big brother and sister they are by holding the twins.



No comments:
Post a Comment