We have done a few things. We bought an excursion. It is a beast, about 12 miles to the gallon on a good day (too bad gas prices just went up $.40 cents in the first two and half weeks we owned it..) It BARELY clears the garage door height and length takes the whole garage...serious. The final test was to see if it would fit in the garage. If it did, we could buy it. The dealer even let us drive it home first to test it because it was going to be that tight of a fit. It feels big, even coming from expedition which is a big car. It hauls all the kids and MORE. I love the extra space behind the third row. I can actually go shopping and have room for the kids AND the groceries... (Maybe that is not a good thing because now I don't have an excuse to get out alone by myself to the store)
We don't have super good pictures yet. These were taken by Carl's phone.
The twins are 18-months and I still have them in the same crib just for my selfish sake. I think it is so cute.I started to realize for Jacob puts up with a lot of kicking and pushing.. (Of note we have recently seperated them as I didn't realize how bad it was.)
These pictures were taken while they were sleeping one night.
Apperently Jacob makes a good foot rest.....
annd head rest.

Bekah enjoyed the new car ride. Sleeping like a baby.
She gets her back pack on every time we take Kimee to school.
Our church moved to 1:00 and this is usually what happens about 5 minutes before we get out.
Yes, the twins are still A LOT of work. (I don't understood those moms who say it gets easier as they get older.. maybe older when they are 20.) They are just so busy because they can walk and reach things on the counter, and haul things around, undress themselves but can't dress themselves,can't feed themselves but won't let you feed them so every meal time also turns into bath time..etc.
This a Jacob after one those meal times where more oatmeal was on him and Bekah than was in their bellies. Right after the bath with bath hoodie.. How could I get mad at a face like that? Some how this small moment made the 2-hour food fight, bath bananza and new clothes and diapers event all worth it.
Jacob is totally a Daddy's boy in more ways than one. Did I mention they are a lot of work?

Kimee lost her first tooth. This picture makes her head look huge compartively but you get the picture.
We had enough now this winter to build a snowman.. Not sure why the orange on the head but whatever.The twins couldn't go outsiside with us so they are watching from inside. Its hard to see with all the reflection but I love Bekah's face.











2 comments:
I literally laughed out loud about Carl's nachos getting ruined, I'm just imagining his face.
Not the Nachos! I guess the twins can sympathize about having food all over themselves.
Post a Comment