I think to say they enjoyed their cake would be an understatement. Jacob DEVOURED his and then took Bekah's. We never really had kids got SOOO into the cake..Lucky for me, most of the cake went into the lap, which avoided any potential serious sugar high. They did need a good bath afterwards.
Let the party begin.
The presents
Yes, Jacob you can actually play with the truck.. It is a toy.
The big brother
The cake... I know you are astounded by its awesomeness.. It was green (not blue) and pink by Kimee's choosing.
Digging in..(yes I know these chairs were recalled but I still like them. I just use caution unlike the parents who got them recalled.)
Bekah stats
Weight 20.8 lbs 57%
Height: 29.9 75%
Head: 18.5 93.3%
Jacob
Weight 20.4 lbs 31%-- (side note: notice the difference between girls and boys for the percentile is very large (31 to 57) but the actual weight is the same... no wonder girls get a complex about their weight. )
Height: 30.25 64.9%
Beginning stage
Middle stage, notice all the crumbs..
Then straight to the tub..
All in all not too bad of a day..














1 comment:
I didn't know bumbo chairs were recalled! Some people ruin it for everyone. Happy birthday babies!
Post a Comment