Monday, August 13, 2012

Take Two

It is nearly impossible with kids to get good pictures as most of us know. I REEAAALLLLYY wanted cute 4th of July pictures with the kids in their "parade" clothes. (Is that really too much to ask?) We finally got some but let me show you the outtakes..

Jabob is happy he got the toy from Bekah
Jacob eating his "new" toy. Bekah just noticed it was gone and is slightly upset.
Bekah  is trying to take the toy back.

Finally, this was as good as it got with the two of them.

Bekah
 Jacob.. He is such a smiley baby. Can't help but make you smile when you see this.
Insane me wanted to try again, the next day. The second take went something like this...
Bekah poked Jacob in the eye.
 
Both being distracted by the other kids. Jacob sucking, not his thumb, his index finger.
Jacob reaching for the "distraction" toy. (I guess it worked..)
Bekah being very smug..dirty face and all.
We thought we would throw Daddy into the mix..Gotta love Bekah's face...
This was the last take..and rightfully so. Yes, that is SPIT UP..
The other kids. 



1 comment:

Melinda said...

I love all the pictures. It is HARD to get kids to sit still and smile. Harder still with two. My digital camera is full of similar attempts. No matter the expression - they are adorable. And I like the holiday duds.