We have been busy and I am not even sure doing what but I am tired. (Can I pull the mom card?) These pictures are becoming all to common around our house. I love summer and most days I will openly admit it, I don't even dress the babies..Also most days, I have to fight Ethan to take his nap (which is still needs for sure or he is Mr. Cranky pants) and I end up falling asleep too. I feel like I need my nap just as much as Ethan needs his. Kimee, well, she has found great ways to entertain herself while I am passed out on the couch.
A full belly is a happy belly.. Can you guess which one is which?
Should have been cleaning since it looks like we barely have room on the couch.

Cleaning, so overrated.
2 comments:
You need a vacation where you can just go and sleep!
oh! I know a place you can just come sleep!! :) Pick me Pick me!
Post a Comment