Saturday, March 31, 2012

Growing Up

For me, each time my babies hit a milestone I realize they are growing up too fast. This last week was one of those milestones. We started them on rice cereal. Yes, they are really old enough for it. They are almost 7 months. Bekah really likes it and most of the time, can't get enough of it, fast enough. Jake well he still needs to get past the idea that you need to get the spoon out of your mouth if you want more food. He loves to suck, play, and hold the spoon.

What, you want a piece of me? Cm'on who can resist a rice cereal face?

Then there was the first big stroller ride, not in the carseats. My stroller is long and huge but oh how I love it. It provides me with great freedom and I can't wait to use it more this summer. Anyway, it was funny to see the differences, granted Jake was pretty tired. He is usually the more smiley of the two. I am not comparing, just going to let the pictures speak for themselves.


This is proof that it really was the same trip, same day.


The twins keep me pretty busy although lately I have been doing some other stuff in my "free time" to keep me sane. I like to call them my "sanity projects." Now, some might think that is an oxy-moron.. but it is true. I have been doing some sewing, become a nutrionist/diet planner, a potty trainer, an exercise/fitness coach, and a refinisher of sorts. I am thinking of recording all these "sanity projects" on a blog to display all my craziness. We will see...

1 comment:

Alison Berrett said...

I love that picture of Bekah in the stroller! They are getting so very big! By the time I see them next they will be walking! Love the stroller!