September has been a busy month for us with quite a few significant changes. Kimee started preschool just a few weeks ago at our elementary school. Carl took her the first day. Kimee thought this was pretty awesome. It worked out well because I'm not sure if I could have handled seeing my little girl looking so grown-up going off school without me crying. I would like to blame the post-pregnancy hormones for me being emotional. Okay maybe just MORE emotional. I had to take the babies to their doctor's appointment, which was at the same time her class started, so that was a good "excuse" for me not to take her. She loves it. Carl said she just ran into the classroom without even giving him a hug. We are excited for her. Now lets hope we can make sure she is not late to her class, which starts at noon. Life is crazy having 4 kids but luckily my mom has been a great to help out during the days.
Here is to Kimee's first day at preschool.



Our family, still hard to believe we are a family of 6 now. Kimee all ready to go.


Kimee wanted a picture of Mom, Bekah, and Ethan. Ethan can't be without his trucks or trains.
No comments:
Post a Comment