You may or may not know how to read an ultrasound image, but I'm sure you can understand the yellow caption the ultrasound tech typed in: "heads." This is a shot from this morning's ultrasound of what we thought was our baby. Turns out THEY are our BABIES. Emilee is pregnant with twins. We do not know the gender(s) yet because we wanted it to be a surprise. Now that there are two babies to plan for, we are rethinking that idea. I think we both decided that one surprise is good enough for this pregnancy and will most likely find out the gender(s) before the babies are born. That will allow us to plan more appropriately. Both babies are looking very good so far and developing well in Mommy's tummy. This surprise really caught us off guard, and we are both excited and nervous concerning what the future will bring. I just hope that Kimee will be excited to play a little defense with Mommy and Daddy as to limit our time playing "zone."Thursday, April 28, 2011
BIG SURPRISE
You may or may not know how to read an ultrasound image, but I'm sure you can understand the yellow caption the ultrasound tech typed in: "heads." This is a shot from this morning's ultrasound of what we thought was our baby. Turns out THEY are our BABIES. Emilee is pregnant with twins. We do not know the gender(s) yet because we wanted it to be a surprise. Now that there are two babies to plan for, we are rethinking that idea. I think we both decided that one surprise is good enough for this pregnancy and will most likely find out the gender(s) before the babies are born. That will allow us to plan more appropriately. Both babies are looking very good so far and developing well in Mommy's tummy. This surprise really caught us off guard, and we are both excited and nervous concerning what the future will bring. I just hope that Kimee will be excited to play a little defense with Mommy and Daddy as to limit our time playing "zone."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hehehe! I'm so excited! I'm glad you are finding out the genders so we can do a little shopping!
Post a Comment