slow her down. It did scratch Mommy and Daddy a few
times and I think each of us got hit in the mouth a few
times too. She is such a cheesehead. This is what the
Dr. gave us to bath her. Needless to say she got only
a handful of baths during that 4-week time. She
hates getting her hair washed now. To our credit,
we did give her sponge baths.
Here is her arm after the cast. Not as bad as
we were expecting. A little dry skin and some
sores on the hand and not too much skinner.
Kimee and Daddy spending time
together. Notice the arm is still
a little bent. She babied it for a day
or so but she is back to full use now.
As always her hair is in her face.
4 comments:
I can't get over how big she is getting, and such a pretty girl!
I love the picture of her showing her arm off! Such a cute little face. We sure miss having her around.
hooray! I was wondering when she would get that off.
yay for kimmee! I remember when i got my cast off after I broke my arm. It was GROSS! So glad to see she is on the mend.
Post a Comment