We are proud to announce that Kimee
will have a little baby BROTHER. She
probably won't understand what that means
until he comes and does not go away... For now,
we are getting her used the idea. We still don't know
about a name but we have a few months to figure
that out. (Suggestions are welcome.) We are excited
that our family is growing. The due date is Thanksgiving
Day. (Hopefully, Emilee will be able to eat some turkey..)
Emilee has been feeling good, just a little
tired but that may be due to having an almost
2-year-old, who knows..
5 comments:
Wow!! That's so exciting. Congratulations!
Super cool news! Your mom spilled the beans when I was in Utah. I am so excited for you guys!
I love the shirt! It turned out great!
Yay! A boy! I'm so excited for you guys!
Woohoo! That is fun and how nice to have one of each gender (not that I am jealous, I really am excited to be having another girl). Congratulations! Hopefully he comes a bit early so you have Thanksgiving at home. Good luck on the name, I think boys names are so hard to come up with. Oh and I love the shirt, best way to spill the beans.
Post a Comment