We had some friends come down from Oregon to visit us this last weekend. We had a great time and we were really glad they came. The only problem was that they were only able to stay for a day and a half. We went to the Draper Temple Open House, which was a great experience. This is their boy who is about 7 months older than Kimee. Kimee enjoyed playing with him and learned to play with new toys called tractors and trains. We didn't even have to encourage them to hold hands. (Our plan is unfolding perfectly Breanna..) Somehow we missed getting pictures of the rest of the family.
3 comments:
How cute Em! Your little girl is a doll! I love the post just before of her in the slide.
I thought the same thing when I got home and looked at our pictures! I asked Tyson, "How did we not get any pictures of us all together?" Although, I do have a picture of the kids with you two... your heads are cut off, but really! Oh, I wish we could have stayed longer. Especially since the party I had to come back for was a flop. If only I knew.
oh, and I LOVE the picture of Landon leading her down the steps... it is SO meant to be. :)
Post a Comment