You can also see that our shakes are finally going up. The two-man crew will finish the siding up tomorrow, and it will be time to move on to bigger and better things.
The carpet crew came in today and will come back to finish tomorrow. I'll have pictures of that soon.
Friday, we are going to work on installing the bathroom vanities. We will also do some general cleanup around the house and lot.
Overall, the project is going very smooth. We are ahead of schedule AND under budget. You generally don't see both of those, and sometimes you get neither one.
1 comment:
Emilee!! I didn't get a chance to say goodbye! Anyway, I found your blog through Heidi's. I have a blog too so send me your email address at rachelrbarton@Hotmail.com so I can add you! Your house looks beautiful!
Can't wait to hear from you!
-Rachel Barton
Post a Comment